Below the Residence, only divided by a green meadow, you see the Mairhof, the farm of the Raffl family. The farmhouse is one of the biggest and eldest farms in the valley, and was first mentioned in 1288. At that time, the farm was in the possession of Mr. Berthold der maier ze Stickl, and served as site for ground rent collection. Since 1924, the protected building is in the possession of the Raffl family. Now, three generations live here: the grandparents Veronika and Matthias, the parents Johanna and Peter, and the three children Anna, Marie and Max. Peter is responsible for the farm and is also supported by the whole family. His wife Johanna looks after the guests with great love and dedication. Holiday apartments at the Mairhof have been rented since 1974. Numerous regular guests have become close friends. In 2015, the former holiday house made space for the new Mairhof Residence. The Raffl family made a dream come true, and the guests truly appreciate the new apartments.