When the days get shorter and the South Tyrolean apple trees impress with mature fruit, you can feel the extra relaxed atmosphere in the area. The ideal season for a hike in the mild autumn sun and through coloured forests. The new wine, called “Suser”, is offered in the guesthouses. Autumn in South Tyrol is the perfect time for enjoying culinary delights. Fill up your energy reserves for the upcoming winter. With our leisure time tips we make sure you’ll enjoy a beautiful mix of adventure and relaxation during your holidays.
Autumn experiences in the surroundings:
- Mountain tours for summiteers with mountain guide or on your own
- Fishing & fly-fishing in the crystal-clear waters of the rivers & lakes in the Passeier Valley Good catch!
- A game of golf can be enjoyed on the 18-hole golf course in a panoramic position
- Climbing & bouldering in five different climbing gardens, on rock walls or indoors
- Mountain-biking on innumerable tracks leading through the splendid mountain scenery in the Passeier Valley
- Cycling comfortably along Passer River or up the mountain passes with a road bike
- Rafting, kayak & tarzaning in the Passer River provide an unforgettable nature experience
- Horse riding & outings on horse-drawn carriages are offered by various riding stables in the valley
- Tandem flights high up above the Passeier Valley make your dream of flying come true
- Tennis on several sand courts with or without lessons
- Hiking on innumerable hiking trails through the coloured autumn forests and over alpine pastures
- Autumn events in the region; we will keep you informed
- Spa town Meran with shops, the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle and much more...
- Museums & Castles to get to know the history, customs & the culture of South Tyrol
*all tips & excursion destinations are a maximum of 20 km from your apartment.
Regional information brochures are available in the Residence. On request, we are always happy to give advice on leisure time options in the surroundings and provide tips for your excursions.